Sunday, May 18, 2008

RC responds... or not.

I note Richard wrote a post to say that he can't be bothered responding to my post .
I suppose that is the something is wrong on the internet effect?

In response (such that it deserves).

Note the way the subject think is something that by its very nature that is hard for them to see, and its no surprise if a person cannot understand a comment of the nature of that post particularly if they are not interested in engaging with the detail. This is of course the Raison d'ĂȘtre of psychology.

For those who read it in more detail, I note while I use some vivid language in the post, that is just to make the point clear. One doesn't (usually) sit down and say something like "hey I want to redefine word in the English language such that I win the argument" and I don't imagine Richard is actually 'thinking' even if that is effectively what is happening.*

* Of course some of the confusion is due to parts of my posting style I am trying to change (like posting before reviewing).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Im from Melbourne.

If you want a real genius who nobody likes please check out these related references.

www.adidabiennale.org/curation/index.htm

www.kneeoflistening.com

www.easydeathbook.com

www.ispeace723.org

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I honestly have no idea what you're saying in this post (or, for that matter, in your post criticizing Richard). In a reply to Richard's thread, I saw that I'm not alone in being unable to understand you, either. You should really work on your writing.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Genius said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Genius said...

Melbourne,
I don't know why that is relevant to this post.

Anon,
please note the section after the asterix and we will save time.

There are others that do seem to understand and my writing. But if you have a constructive suggestion you are welcome to offer it. I know I have 'failings' and I don't take offense.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home