Thursday, May 26, 2005

Michael Jackson

Betting has begun on the outcome if the Michael Jackson trial
So what do I think? Well inevitably he will be found not guilty regardless of whether he is guilty or not.
personally I think he is weird. He may be technically not guilty but I would probably find him "in need of serious adjustment". But I dont htink that matters very much. I watched hte OJ trial and hte less on seems to be that no matter what the evidence after a huge trial of the century type trial The jury doesnt know which way is up and some jury members end up accepting the "aliens abducted the victims" scenario. Which of course introduces reasonable doubt.
So basically - not guilty no matter what turns up. And sdo far nothing like blood evidence has turned up as far as i know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home