Thursday, October 04, 2007

Toilet Humor

Good old Ben Wilson admits to injuring his hand while trying to reach into a toilet roll dispenser
I’ve injured myself with a toilet roll dispenser before. When you’ve taken a dump, you usually want to wipe your arse. When the stupid packet of mostly ineffectual waxpaper that’s supposed to come down fails to do so, you are sorely tempted, however dangerous it may seem with the benefit of hindsight, to avoid wandering around the crowded bathroom with your pants around your knees and a shit-stained arse, by probing further up the dispenser with your hand. For some it is only then that they discover that toilet roll dispensers are carefully designed to prevent people stealing whole boxes of toilet paper by all sorts of cunning jaws and locking mechanisms. My hand was cut and bruised

Nih has also scratched himself the dispensers being replaced are the big round ones with the teeth at the bottom. I’ve actually scratched myself on them, and they can be quite sharp.

Is it surprising that at Waitemata DHB “Following an injury to a staff member earlier this year it has been recommended that an improved type of toilet roll dispenser be introduced."

I fortunately have not had such an injury - but I note that the thought of ben wandering aroudn the hospital with his pants down actually makes me want to vote for the party that has manditory upgrades of toilet paper rolls. Im sue to Adolf's great distain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nih said...

"I fortunately have not had such an injury - but I note that the thought of ben wandering aroudn the hospital with his pants down actually makes me want to vote for the party that has manditory upgrades of toilet paper rolls."

Hahaha! That was better put than the similar comment in the actual thread.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Genius said...

They need a guy walking around the hopital every day checking it and if they hear ben in a cubical they can slide him a few extra pieces just to be safe.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home