Friday, May 23, 2008

Where I agree with RC

A commenter on Richards blogs suggests I never seem to agree. Well here are some things I agree with.

We also agree that utilitarianism that considers wider issues seems to be the best model , that bad means have concequences determinism enables freedom and a wide range of implications thereof. This is why we generally agree on politics, for example tax and basic income and on biology and culture .

In terms of debating I also have issues with moral intuitions , and HCH (hands clean hypocrisy) or the overuse of Hypocrisy in general, I believe strongly in reducing offense and I like the idea of love the sinner hate the sin. I value my agency - and we are both bite bullets quite easily, and I have some admiration for someone who can also do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home