Friday, July 27, 2007

Ill will

vfrom capitalism bad tree pretty
I have a new favourite Christmas song. I'm not sure what my old favourite Christmas song was, but there's no way it can be as awesome as Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher from Billy Elliot: The Musical. This is the chorus:

So merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher
May God's love be with you
We all sing together in one breath
Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher
We all celebrate today
'Cause it's one day closer to your death


this sort of sentiment and those that support it makes me imagine a bunch of christians at a table saying "lets kill all the sinners and then the world will be a much better place."

my dad always used to say "never wish for anyone's death". It was a athiestic form of "hate the sin and not the sinner".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home