Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fisk and 9/11

Robert fisk shows us an individual based example of how 911 conspiracies expand.
From the logical
that while there are unanswered questions about 9/11, I am the Middle East correspondent of The Independent, not the conspiracy correspondent; that I have quite enough real plots on my hands in Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Iran, the Gulf, etc, to worry about imaginary ones in Manhattan. My final argument – a clincher, in my view – is that the Bush administration has screwed up everything – militarily, politically diplomatically – it has tried to do in the Middle East; so how on earth could it successfully bring off the international crimes against humanity in the United States on 11 September 2001?

to
Let me repeat. I am not a conspiracy theorist... But like everyone else, I would like to know the full story of 9/11

Conspiracy theories start with someone asking a question that no one knows the answer to and then demanding that they tell him the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home