Thursday, January 03, 2008

IOWA

I dont really do stae result predictions so don't bet your house onthis but my guess is

Democrat

Edwards
Clinton
Obama

(obama supporters just don't turn out and edwards gets second choices from the other candidates)

the thing here is that Obama is a big favourite in the betting odds - I'd go for him usually but I just hate going for the guy backed by all the non-voters. I guess it depends a bit on the weather and if it is bad then he should see third as above).

results: Obama won - looks like his people did turn out - it went with the odds. In a sense this is good for Clinton - she keeps both Edwards and Obamna in play so they can split the vote over the big days.


Republican

Huckabee
Romney
Thompson
McCain

ok iowa is a Huckabee state.. but only by a small margin. I wanted to give it to Romney, my pick for the whole country, but I don't think that stacks up.

Looks like I was right :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home